2018 Poinsettia Sale Order Deadline
This is our most important fundraiser each year, and 100% of profits go toward community projects for children in Oswego County.
The plants are delivered to your address on Friday, December 7th, or are available for pick-up at the Elks Club in Oswego from 10am until 3:30pm.
"The board's goal is to raise $7,500. We are grateful to our loyal supporters who anticipate the sale each year". Melissa, event chairperson.”
To purchase plants and support the poinsettia sale, the details are as follows:
- There are two sizes of poinsettias available
- The medium plant is $12, our large is $22
- They are available in red or pink
- To place an order:
- contact any Children’s Board Member
- call Melissa at 315-532-3607
- email Melissa at email@example.com
- Poinsettia 2018 order form can be mailed to:
P.O. Box 373, Oswego, NY 13126
The deadline for orders is Tuesday, November 20th.
Delivery date is Friday December 7th.